Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In the beginning...

My name is Jacob Walker.  Some of you might know me from my Facebook, but I hope that my audience will expand so that I can have an outlet for expression of my ideas and thoughts on all sorts of aspects of life.  At this moment I am starting this blog because I have had a hazy idea of what I want it to be.  I know I would like to photograph urbanity and advocate for it.  I would also like to review restaurants and get the word out about great things to do and experience in the St. Louis area, my hometown.  I will also comment on politics and have no shortage of opinion.  This won't be surprising for anyone that knows me.  I feel like I just have so much to say, so here I am, finally taking advantage of the internet, and using it as an outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment